Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Arfy's Ramblings OPENING DAY

  • Cincinnati and Albuq both started off the season with wins.  I'll be watching these teams as they both acquired some of my players from last season.  Andres Andujar even started the season with a 3 run blast.
  • Ouch!  LA regulators off to a rough start giving up 16 runs in their home opener
  • Carlton Redmond chokes away the win for Dover and New York cruises to a 12-9 win scoring 5 in the top of the 9th
  • Houston Graves of Fargo has a nice start to the season going 4-4.
  • The first couple days of the season always makes me think of rivalries.    I would have to say my biggest rivalries are Houston and Seattle.  Mostly because I know both of these coaches and our teams are comparible.  Do you have a rivalry?  Tell me about it in the comments section below.
  • Don't forget to make sure that you adjusted your pitching counts for your starting pitchers.  I usually set them to 40's across the board in spring training and often forget to change them back.
  • The most expensive 100 innings of baseball?  It might be, but that guy sure has some dominance to him.  Control, splits, velocity, gb/fb and first pitch all in the 90's?  wow.  just wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment